||RN Employment and Education Opportunity
This employment and educational opportunity is only available to eligible Armed Forces Personnel, their eligible family members and veterans.
Explore this unique opportunity that provides employment and RN training in participating Healthcare facilities. This opportunity includes employment at a participating Healthcare Partner for qualified candidates and also provides an opportunity to enroll in an on-line distance learning program through The University of South Dakota that leads to RN licensure. No medical or healthcare experience required, but experience may lead to advanced-level employment opportunities. Entry level positions are in nursing assistant capacities. The education portion of this program has been recognized as a National Nursing Center of Excellence. The program has been awarded a Department of Labor grant for the purpose of expanding its offerings to Armed Forces personnel, their eligible family members and eligible veterans.
- Job opportunities are based on current, pre-qualified healthcare partners openings and requirements
- Relocation to, or the ability to commute to an available long term care or rural healthcare facility is strongly desired.
- Admission into the Growing Our Own Distance Learning Program is based on The University of South Dakotas admission policies.
- Military educational benefits pay for the tuition
- Employment at a pre-qualified, long term care or rural healthcare partner is required to be eligible to apply for admission into the Growing Our Own Distance Learning Program - Clinicals and labs are conducted at or near the healthcare facility.
Compass Point is partnered with The University of South Dakota and various Healthcare Partners in South Dakota. Eligible military personnel, dependents and veterans can realize their goal of becoming a Registered Nurse through the exciting and unique "Growing Our Own" employment and education program.
If you would like more information about this employment and educational opportunity, please visit our web site at: http://compasspointstaffing.com/distancelearning.html. To speak to a Program Specialist, please contact Chelsea at 616-453-0360 or Chelsea @compasspointstaffing.com.
Location: South Dakota