||On-going temporary bilingual (Japanese/English) Greeter positions available with hospitality organization located in Honolulu.
40 hours per week, shifts can vary, Monday-Sunday, 9:00am-9:00pm.
• Greets customers walking by kiosk
• Shares information with potential customers regarding vacation packages and discounts offered
• Invites potential customers to attend brief sales meeting in Waikiki
• Performs other duties as assigned
• Minimum one (1) year previous customer service experience required
• Must be fluent in English (reading, writing, speaking)
• Conversational Japanese ability required
• Japanese fluency (reading, writing, speaking) highly desired
• Must maintain professional appearance and demeanor
Note: no on-site parking will be provided during this assignment
Bishop & Co. is a locally, woman owned recruiting firm. We assist candidates with obtaining direct hire, temp-to-hire, and temporary/contract employment, and we charge NO FEES to our candidates
Please forward resumes to:
Bishop & Company
(or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
No relocation, In-state applicants only. Must be available to interview immediately.
Compensation: Commensurate with experience