Member Compliance Specialist - Personable Waiter? Plus!
Dining Alliance is a family owned and operated national company that opened its doors in 1998 and is
headquartered in Allston, MA. We are the leading foodservice partnership in the industry with over 10,000
locations and over 1 billion in buying power. Dining Alliance pools the buying power of foodservice
operators, such as casinos, schools, restaurants, ski resorts, country clubs, nursing homes and B&I to drive
down food cost.
Our success lies within our team of dedicated and hard working professionals. We all feel committed and
passionate about our mission: to keep restaurants afloat by saving them money and increasing the quality of
their products. We grew organically and still keep an entrepreneurial spirit, but also maintain a balance with
working together as a team. The sense of family is not only felt with our employees, but also with our
members. Our board consists of members within each area market so their voices are heard. The opinions
and ideas of our members and employees are not only valued, but they are an essential part of our success.
If you are someone that can roll up their sleeves, think inside and outside the box, wants to be part of a
family and has a strong passion to revolutionize the food industry, this is the company for you.
POSITION TITLE: Member Compliance Specialist
FLSA STATUS: Exempt, Salaried
LOCATION: Allston, MA
SALARY RANGE: Base (DOE)
REPORTING RELATIONSHIP: Reports to the Director of Manufacturer Compliance
A pivotal new role on the Dining Alliance team is for a Manufacturer Compliance Specialist. We are
looking to expand our reach nationally and are hiring this position in the Allston, MA corporate office. This
position works in conjunction with the Director of Manufacturer Compliance to welcome new members to the
Dining Alliance community by effectively communicating our mission, programs and adding quality control to
our pre-existing relationships. If you feel comfortable communicating with a wide variety of business owners,
have an outgoing personality, can overcome obstacles, think on your feet and have the ability to establish a
relationship quickly over the phone, this may be just the job for you.
• 1+ years related work experience and 4-year degree or equivalent work experience
• No food service experience is required we value drive and cultural fit more. However, let us know if you are a great, personable waiter or waitress. Thats a real plus
• MUST be passionate about the Dining Alliance mission
• Must have the ability to communicate effectively with a variety of business owners - from mom and pop
restaurants to the CEO of larger restaurant groups
• Strong quantitative and analytical skills
• Must be detail-driven, organized and diligent
• Ability to overcome obstacles with problem solving solutions
• Must possess the ability to build and leverage relationships with internal colleagues
• The ability to interact professionally and effectively with customers, business partners and Dining Alliance
• Previous experience developing relationships via phone
• Strong MS Excel skills required as well as MS Office
To perform the job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
· Work within Saleforce CRM system to determine members at 90-day checkpoint
· Research member to identify programs and opportunities
· Make courtesy calls on an ongoing basis to ensure members have received welcome kits, paperwork,
and to field questions, and encourage participation
· Keep Salesforce d with all member communication and strategy
· Streamline communication with sales teams to ensure internal team is prepared for follow up
· Ensure accuracy of data entered into Salesforce
· Perform member validation calls on a weekly basis as new members are added
· Generate weekly validation reports distributed to internal sales teams and management
• Salary DOE
• 401K Incentive Savings Plan
• Medical and Dental Insurance
• Vacation, Sick Time and Holidays
• Advancement Opportunities
Please send resume and a cover letter describing why you would be great for our team to the above email address.
Dining Alliance and Consolidated Concepts are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate on the
basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin,
disability or handicap, or veteran status.
Location: Boston, MA
Compensation: Base Salary DOE