Description For over 20 years, Ace Designs has been in the retail display business where we have established an outstanding reputation for quality and service. Customer Satisfaction has always been our core value and our highest priority. Our clients range from the largest of retail chains to smaller boutiques, but our staff is trained to treat each customer and project with the utmost importance.
We are currently seeking a Project Manager/Relationship Manager to join our Sales Team. This is an exciting opportunity to interface with multiple facets of the business including client services, sales, marketing and manufacturing. If you are looking to be on a team that loves to win and truly enjoys what we do this position is for you We all work very hard, wear many hats but we also laugh and enjoy ourselves. The environment is chaotic enough to be interesting but structured enough to accomplish unbelievable results. Everyone encourages sales and we celebrate our wins together. We strategize and brainstorm how to get more business and how to best service our current business. Products are manufactured in our building so we watch custom concepts come to life. We use the words "awesome", "rockstar", and "thank you" every day. This is a place where your skills and assistance will be truly valued.
Our ideal candidate will have not just the ability but a burning desire to do the following:
• Main point of contact on projects, taking ownership of projects and acts as liaison between production and sales/customers
• Manages the day-to-day operational and tactical aspects of several projects simultaneously from start to finish
• Provide customer support for all needs including but not limited to research, quotes, project s, and post job follow up
• Works with production team to establish production timing and follows through with production while providing customer s as needed.
• Troubleshooting issues and managing expectations to provide the best client experience ever experienced
• Grow long-term relationships with clients and capitalizes on equity and partnership opportunities.
• Anticipates clients needs, proactively provide information and when needed propose solutions/alternatives
• Continually seeks and capitalizes upon opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
Desired Personality Traits:
• Drive and desire to do whatever is needed to be successful
• Quick learner
• Enjoys helping others and flourishes in a support role
• Well spoken and articulate
• Sales Minded
Other necessary skills include:
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Proactive, self-starter
• Computer savvy
• Well organized, detail oriented
• Goal oriented
Advantages of this position:
• Variety of duties and responsibilities
• Team environment
• Opportunity for growth
• Environment that develops and encourages employees, we value your voice
• Commissions and Incentive programs available
Advantages of work for Ace Designs
• Rewards creativity
• Values employees
• Looking to grow and expand into new markets and industries
• Established reputation and 20 years in business
• Positive, dynamic workplace
We are offering an opportunity for a growth into a career and not just a job. If you are passionate about your career, thrive in a dynamic environment and are motivated to succeed, for consideration forward your resume and salary requirements to email@example.com. Resumes without cover letters and salary requirements will not be considered. Please reference CLPM030612 in your cover letter and email subject line.
Related Keywords for our company, our industry and this position: Display, Visual Merchandising, Creative, Teamwork, Relationships, Account Management, Rewarding, Sales Support, Quotes, Printing, Graphics, Design, Customer Service, Client Services, Creative Services
Location: Bristol, PA