Automatic Screw Machine Trainer / Technician
• Instructs and provides technical guidance to screw machine operating personnel.
• Assists in establishing maintenance and control of preset tooling dimensions.
• Makes minor and major mechanical repairs to equipment as directed.
• Responsible for quality and quantity of work. Must visually check quality of work as well as active use of micrometers and other related instruments
• Make and maintain setups and produce parts to print on all multi-spindle equipment in the department (i.e. Acme, New Britain, and Davenport equipment)
• Fabricate repair pieces.
• Disassembly of slides, repairing as needed and properly resetting gibs and dead stops.
• Assist in writing and/or creating work instructions for multi-spindle operator/setters
• Change tools to maintain set-up properties.
• Assist engineering with machine layouts and estimating cycle times.
• Successfully perform minor and major maintenance as needed on multi-spindles.
• Maintain quality, tool-life, and safety inspection records/charts as needed.
• Assist in development and implementation of processes for continuous improvement.
2 year degree preferred
CNC programming skills
Basic computer skills - (Microsoft office)
5 years of experience in a technical support role in a screw machine
manufacturing environment or 5+ years as a job setter with 3 years in a
RESUMES ASAP TO:
Encore Staffing 15 Union Street Lawrence MA 01840
IF YOU ARE ALREADY REGISTERED WITH US PLEASE EMAIL US WITH YOUR INTEREST, AVAILABILITY AND CURRENT RESUME (IF WE DO NOT HAVE IT).
Location: Amesbury, MA
Compensation: Depends on experience