Central Wholesalers is a leading distributor of apartment and building maintenance supplies throughout the Mid-Atlantic region. Since its inception in 1981, the company has become a major supplier from Connecticut to South Carolina. The clientele of Central Wholesalers is vast, however the company primarily services the Multi-Family Housing industry. In addition to distribution, Central Wholesalers manufactures a variety of quality products, including blinds, screens, and countertops.
Central Wholesalers seeks employees who are dedicated and hard working. For those who perform well and live up to these expectations, there is an opportunity for growth and great success. The company is expanding rapidly and there are a variety of exciting opportunities available
Central is currently seeking a Customer Service Representative for the companys headquarters in Laurel, MD. Prior experience in customer service and computer proficiency (Office products) is required. The ideal candidate will have an excellent phone manner and superior data entry skills.
Duties to include:
• Initiate or cancel sales orders, and obtain details of complaints/discrepancies via telephone, fax, e-mail and/or internet
• Maintain computerized record of customer/coworker interactions and transactions recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as action taken
• Communicate with Supervisors and Peers by telephone, written form, e-mail, or in person, to assure appropriate changes were made to resolve customer concerns
• Contact customers in order to respond to inquiries or to notify them of resolutions or adjustments
• Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation
• Complete special projects as given by Customer Service Manager, i.e. filling special orders, releasing back orders, key punching special orders
This is a full-time, hourly position that includes a full benefit package (medical, dental, 401k). The hours are Monday through Friday, 8am-4:45pm. Interested parties should email a resumeWITH PAY REQUIREMENTS to email@example.com or fax to 240-965-0501. We are a drug free company
Location: Laurel, MD
Compensation: Competitive Hourly Rate + Benefits