VEGAS.com is the largest city destination travel website in the world. A state-of-the-art contact center provides customer support, expert information and sales 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year to complement the information on www.VEGAS.com and www.LasVegas.com. VEGAS.com, through its Casino Travel & Tours unit, operates retail and concierge desks at more than 50 locations including the Paris, Harrahs, Ballys, Excalibur, New York-New York, Luxor and more. The company also offers a variety of excursions including city tours, the Hoover Dam and the Grand Canyon. VEGAS.com is a member of the Greenspun Family of Companies, privately owned and operating in Southern Nevada for more than 60 years.
CLIENT DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
The Client Development Manager is responsible for developing and managing relationships with VEGAS.com clients and is the clients advocate for VEGAS.com products and services.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
• Create and maintain positive relationships with Senior Management, Sales, DOS and Reservation Managers at multiple levels within the account.
• Present sales reports and presentations to clients to include Senior Management, Sales, DOS and Reservation Managers at multiple levels within the account.
• Oversee all aspects of the accounts and to maximize utilization and profitability for the company.
• Work with appropriate internal resources and with client to maximize utilization of clients inventories while improving company margins.
• Act as the primary client contact and advocate for all questions and issues affecting client.
• Work with appropriate internal resources to ensure maximum utilization and follow through on all client inquiries, issues and subsequent solutions.
• Stay informed on client business needs, such as sales cycles, trends and upcoming promotions.
• Monitor utilization of products and communicate sales performance, trends and inventory needs to external partners to effectively grow overall utilization both long and short term.
• Work with Call Center Management and Center Staff to ensure ongoing training and education is provided to effectively present and sell our products.
• Work with Retail Department Management and Concierge/Tour and Travel Desk Staff to ensure ongoing training and education is provided to effectively present and sell our products.
• Work with Retail Department Affiliates to ensure ongoing training, education, system and marketing support is provided to effectively present and sell our products.
• Meet with all clients and experience their products to increase knowledge base to better sell/merchandise their products.
• Educate clients on VEGAS.coms new products and philosophies meanwhile negotiate favorable terms and conditions for the company
• Work with other departments on the implementation of new clients and new products.
• Work with Management, Sales and Marketing in developing and presenting new marketing concepts to clients.
• Support company-wide marketing initiatives, such as press tours and events.
• Manage strategic business partnerships for major airline and national/international private label products.
• Communicate professionally and diplomatically with co-workers and the public giving and receiving instruction.
• Attend client events and functions after standard business hours and on weekends.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience and qualifications:
• Knowledge and experience working with the hospitality industry is required.
• Expertise in areas such as hotel sales, marketing, hotel operations, and revenue management.
• Working knowledge of third party channel management systems to include HBSI, EZYield and channelRUSH.
• OTA experience is a plus.
• Must have two to four years experience in e-commerce, hospitality, client relations, sales and account management.
• Knowledge of the Las Vegas market is a must
• Strong organizational, communication and time management skills are necessary.
• Bachelors degree in sales or marketing preferred.
• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, executive management, customers, and the general public.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office software with an emphasis in Excel and PowerPoint.
VEGAS.com offers competitive salary and a benefits package to include: medical, dental, vision, 401K, and a generous PTO plan.
If you think you have what it takes to be a VEGAS.com Account Manager, please submit your resume to email@example.com with Client Development Manager in the subject line.
Local candidate preferred.
VEGAS.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Location: Henderson, NV
Compensation: Salary plus benefits