Exciting career opportunity with a proven staffing industry leader Growing company is seeking a professional and customer service focused candidate to join our company in our Columbus, Ohio office as a Staffing Coordinator.
Primary responsibilities include working with our clients to provide outstanding and customer focused staffing services and solutions. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Work with our clients to monitor their staffing needs and project future staffing levels conduct site visits at clients as needed.
• Conduct interviews, reference/background checks, and utilize database of candidates to call and qualify applicants for employment and fill open job positions.
• Oversee current employee attendance and performance provide corrective actions as needed.
• Recruit candidates utilizing a variety of sources to fill open positions
• Perform support work with regards to employee relations initiatives and payroll processing.
• Other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate is a college graduate with relevant customer service or human resources experience. We offer an excellent starting salary, great benefits and room for advancement.
Please submit your resume to this posting to apply
Compensation: 30,000-45,000 based on experience