||ABC Imaging is an international leader in the Digital Printing and Reprographics industry providing on-site and off-site services to Fortune 1000 companies globally. Headquartered in Washington, DC, ABC Imaging is one of the fastest growing companies with an international presence in cities including Seattle, New York, Boston, Miami, Dallas, Las Vegas, Pittsburgh, Kansas City, Chicago, Los Angeles, Houston, London, Dubai, and San Francisco.
ABC Imaging offers a one-of-a-kind place to begin or advance your career. We offer management opportunities, great salary and benefits, and an awesome fast-paced work environment. We are looking for candidates who have a great team-oriented attitude and really enjoy what they do.
In Atlanta, we are currently seeking a Graphics Facilities Manager with at least 3+ years experience in large and small format color and B/W digital print output. This individual needs to have the highest level of commitment to customer service excellence and be a leader that believes in fostering growth, pride and productivity in their team. Knowledge with HP, Xerox and Adobe Creative Suite applications is required.
List of Tasks
1. Primary responsibility is to manage all in-house print production for our customer. FM Manager works for us from within our customers office. This task includes printing and binding jobs on-demand from digital files and hard copies as well as coordinating all overflow print jobs with our local ABC Imaging print shops.
2. Clarify scope of job with client (including any special requirements). If job is to be produced off-site at ABC shop, obtain accurate billing and project specifications from client. Coordinate with ABC Shop and follow up with client upon completion/delivery.
3. Ensure that all printing and binding equipment is being properly maintained and upgraded. Recommend new acquisitions that will increases productivity. Manage all administrative responsibilities to meet requirement (Meter Readers, Time Reporting, and Equipment Maintenance Management).
4. Check accuracy of billing (verify pre-work order, pre-billing, and final billing files) and help resolve billing issues on all jobs.
5. Assist sales department with accounts by sharing new information, contacting clients, visiting their clients and hosting and attending seminars and events.
6. Participate in the Annual Client Partnership Review and Strategic Plan meeting.
7. Keep the FM Operations Procedure Manual d.
8. Keep the site clean and organized.
9. Communicate on regular basis with FM Division Operations Manager regarding client concerns. Introduce innovative support ideas and follow-up on unsettled issues.
1. Extensive experience with Digital Printing and bindery processes.
2. Strong familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite Particularly In Design
3. Superior customer service ability and experience in handling client both over the phone and in person.
4. Ability to work independently and proactively in fulfilling customer needs.
5. Ability to speak knowledgeably about department capability and company to potential and existing clients
6. Highly developed organizational skills.
7. Ability to handle multiple tasks while maintaining focus.
8. Positive attitude towards daily work, co-workers, and clients.
9. Ability to troubleshoot software/hardware problems.
Equipment & Lifting
1. Meter Readers, Time Reporting, Equipment Maintenance Management
2. This position requires use and knowledge of production equipment and may require lifting. Telephone, fax, and personal computer skills are essential.
For consideration, please email your resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
You must put FM MANAGER ATLANTA in the subject line of the e-mail.