Atlas Sign Industries
Job Opening: Human Resources Administrator
We are a leading national sign manufacturing company looking for a high energy experienced Human Recourses Administrator, for our West Palm Beach FL facility. Your future should be with an organization that reduces costs for its clients, is growing rapidly, thinks out of the box, and looks for ways to improve our service to our customers in the most professional environment possible.
If you can communicate extremely well, able to organize, plan ahead, and be a dynamic force in this industry, then we want to explore employment opportunities with you.
Compensation based on experience.
After 3 months successful introductory period employees are eligible for health coverage and 401k.
Required drug screen, background check, and completion of non-compete and non-disclosure forms.
e-mail resume to Brian.L@atlassignindustries.us (Subj: HUMAN RESOURCES ADMINISTRATOR)
Position/Title: Human Resources Administrator
Department: Human Resources
Reports To: Director of Human Resources
Summary: Responsible for the daily administration of the Human Resources (H.R) department and weekly payroll processes of the Atlas Sign Industries organization and the achievement of organizational financial goals and objectives. Will perform a myriad of daily administrative tasks required of the H.R. Dept. and will ensure that all assigned projects meet and/or exceed Directors expectations within established budgets.
• Document all projects and achievement of individual and team accountabilities for the Human Resources Department
• Provide input to Director ensuring that the H.R. team meets assigned goals and responsibilities including documented schedules and budgets
• Ensures that the appropriate process, resources, materials and funds are recorded to completed assigned projects
• Assist Director in implementing the allocation of workload/schedules for all company team members in support of departmental responsibilities
• Utilize all appropriate programs and reports in support of project assignments and status s
• Develop and maintain a professional level of written and verbal communications with internal and external partners and clients in order to meet and/or exceed expectations
• Assist in documenting conflict resolution with team members and client issues or concerns
• Utilize existing programs to manage and communicate H.R. related daily and weekly schedule of activities
• Maintain professional and consistent communications with all organizational functions, with all company departments.
• Review time sheets, work charts, wage computation, and other information to detect and reconcile payroll discrepancies.
• Process paperwork for new employees and enter employee information into the payroll system.
• Verify attendance, hours worked, and pay adjustments, and post information onto designated records.
• Compute wages and deductions, and enter data.
• Record employee information, such as exemptions, transfers, and resignations, to maintain and payroll records.
• Process and issue employee paychecks and statements of earnings and deductions.
• Keep track of leave time, such as vacation, personal, and sick leave, for employees.
• Compile employee time, production, and payroll data from time sheets and other records.
• Distribute and collect timecards each pay period.
• Issue and record adjustments to pay related to previous errors or retroactive increases.
Essential Job Functions
• Exceptional level of skills specific to content and accuracy of reports and returns
• Focus on meeting and/or exceeding client level of expectations
• Exceptional level of knowledge specific to time management processes and the capability to identify complex problems, evaluate and recommend solutions to the Director
• Exceptional level of knowledge specific to all software programs including but not limited to Microsoft Office, Document Locator
• Exceptional level of written, non-written and verbal communications
• Basic knowledge of principles and procedures specific to recruitment, training and performance management
• Maintain corporate wide personnel files including all appropriate documentation including but not limited to: job descriptions, individual performance and disciplinary reports etc.
• Capture/prepare reports in support of human resource policies and payroll, programs and practices, including planning, organizing, developing, implementing, coordinating and directing.
• Ensures that all management adheres to and applies all standard personnel policies evenly and effectively
• Respond to inquiries from governmental agencies by direction of the Director
• Maintain records documenting communications to executive and department director specific to organizational policy matters such as equal employment opportunity and sexual harassment.
• Document all employee interactions relative to: payroll distribution, dispute resolution, termination and performance counseling
• Ensure orientation program is completed
• Participate in comprehensive manpower planning, recruitment and ion program
• Be a witness at personnel-related hearings and investigations
• Coordinate the administration associated with the acquisition and recommendation of health and dental plans including options, costs and processes and ensuring these cost are accurately applied to the company bill and employee payroll deductions
• Maintain paperwork files of safety program, workers compensation claims handling and tracking, benefits administration and enrollment
• Maintain paperwork files of the Performance Evaluation process including subject matter training, forms completions and follow-up
• Ensure administrative entries are captured for Learning and Development program in support of employee promotions
• Coordinates the required completion of safety and HR audits, offers recommendations for improvement, and administers necessary adjustments and remedies to the Director
• Examine employee files to answer inquiries and provide information for personnel actions.
• Answer questions regarding examinations, eligibility, salaries, benefits, and other pertinent information.
• Arrange for advertising or posting of job vacancies, and notify eligible workers of position availability.
• Data input on compensation/payroll administration
• Conduct reference or background checks on job applicants
• Process hiring and termination related paperwork
• Inform job applicants of details such as duties and responsibilities, benefits, schedules, working conditions and promotion opportunities.
• Associates degree preferred. Certification as a PHR (Professional in Human Resources) also preferred.
• A minimum of three years of experience in human resources administration and payroll management.
Location: West Palm Beach, FL
Compensation: Based on experience