Manpower, a global Staffing and Recruiting company is looking for an energetic, HR Recruiter Position. This is a direct hire position for the right individual. All interested candidates, should submit thier resume to email@example.com for serious consideration.
The Human Resources Recruiter is responsible for delivering all facets of recruiting success throughout the organization. This will be achieved through the development of local and national recruiting plans, employing traditional sourcing strategies and resources as well as developing new, creative recruiting ideas. The Recruiter will play a critical role in ensuring we are hiring the best possible talent.
Primary Objectives of the Human Resources Recruiter:
• Develop, coordinate and execute recruiting plans
• Network through industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups and employees.
• Administrative duties and recordkeeping.
Develop and Execute Recruiting Plans
• Work with hiring managers on recruiting planning meetings.
• Create job descriptions.
• Lead the creation of a recruiting and interviewing plan for each open position.
• Efficiently and effectively fill open positions.
• Conduct regular follow-up with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation.
• Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need.
• Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
• Build networks to find qualified passive candidates.
• Post openings in newspaper advertisements, with professional organizations, and in other position appropriate venues.
• Utilize the Internet for recruitment.
Post positions to appropriate Internet sources.
Improve the company website recruiting page to assist in recruiting.
Research new ways of using the Internet for recruitment.
Use social and professional networking sites to identify and source candidates.
Network Through Industry Contacts, Association Memberships, Trade Groups and Employees
• Locate and document where to find ideal candidates
• Aid public relations in establishing a recognizable "employer of choice" reputation for the company, both internally and externally.
• Communicate with managers and employees regularly to establish rapport, gauge morale, and source new candidate leads.
• Create contacts within industry.
• Attend local professional meetings and membership development meetings.
• Maintain regular contact with possible future candidates.
• Attend career fairs for recruiting and company recognition.
Administrative Duties and Record Keeping
• Review applicants to evaluate if they meet the position requirements.
• Conduct prescreening interviews.
• Assist in performing reference and background checks for potential employees.
• Assist in writing and forwarding rejection letters.
• Assist in interviewing and ing employees onsite.
• Assist in preparing and sending offer packages.
• Assist in preparing and sending new employee orientation packages.
• Perform other special projects as assigned.