Borrego Community Health Foundation is seeking candidates for the following position in the corporate administrative offices located in Borrego Springs:
Full-time: HR Administrative Assistant
Essential Job Duties:
1. Maintains full confidentiality of all employees as well as company records.
2. Screens and directs incoming calls and correspondence
3. Plans and coordinates internal and external meetings
4. Manages calendar
5. Provides general administrative support (e.g. copying, faxing, scanning, filing)
6. Maintains files (hard copy and electronic)
7. Process records and documents in accordance with prescribed procedure
8. Ensure compliance with administrative paperwork
9. Ensures compliance with applicable federal and/or state laws, regulations, and/or other agency rules, standards and guidelines, etc.
10. s employee files to document personal actions and to provide information for payroll and other uses.
Minimum 2 years of experience and knowledge of Human Resources functions to include Compensation, Benefits, Training, Administration, and Staffing. Excellent administrative, interpersonal, time management and organizational skills
• Working Knowledge of MS Outlook, Excel, Word, Power Point, Pay-Net, Etc.
• Able to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing. Bilingual- Spanish preferred.
• Able to work effectively and diplomatically with a wide range of people.
• Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with all during the course of work.
knowledge of Human Resources functions to include Compensation, Benefits, Training, Administration, and Staffing
• Knowledge of pertinent Federal, State and local labor laws.
• Able to deal effectively with a diversity of individuals.
Learn more about our foundation and view our current openings please visit our web-site at http://www.borregomedical.org/
Competitive Salary and excellent benefits
Please email or fax resumes- HR Department
Borrego Community Health Foundation
4343 Yaqui Pass Road
Borrego Springs, CA 92004
Borrego Community Health Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Location: BCHF-Borrego Springs, 92004