||Under the direct supervision of the Field Staffing Supervisor, the incumbent will primarially provide full cycle recruitment support for non-exempt HVAC Technicians. Partners with the Field Staffing Recruiter to strategize and implement various sourcing methods to ensure all field offices are staffed at 100 with HVAC technicians. Sources, screens, and presents to managers top HVAC candidates. Onboards ed candidates through the BrassRing Onboarding system.
• Sources candidates from a variety of methods including hvacagent.com mepjobs.com Trade Schools
• Arranges onsite open houses at district office remotely, sources candidates to attend the open house using a variety of sources, phone interviews candidates and invites them to the district open house. Confirms candidates attendance at the open house and ensures that ed candidates have taken required assessments. Makes verbal offer of employment and manages the candidate through the onboarding process in BrassRing.
• Pulls lists from state/municipality websites to identify licensed HVAC contractors. Utilizes alternate sourcing methods including sending mass mailings to licensed technicians in specific markets. Asks candidates "who do you know" who would be interested in this opening to generate additional applicant volume.
• Maintains contact list of HVAC Technicians hired and periodically calls the technicians to advise them of the referral program and asks them who they may know who would be interested in our openings to drive additional applicant volume.
• Manages mailings sent to technicians utilizing a mail merge. Mailings the incumbent is responsible include: Personalized Welcome Letter Letter Advising the Technician of the Starbridge benefits program available within their first 6 months and Referral Bonus Reminder mailings to better advertise the referral program for HVAC Technicians.
• Sends email blasts to candidates to advise them of recruitment opportunites via CareerBuilder MEPjobs.com and State Unemployment offices.
• Holds bi-weekly 1 on 1 meetings with the districts supported to obtain routine feedback on performance.
• Advises Field Staffing Recruiter of any recruitment challenges as they arise.
• Assists with conducting phone screens as necessary to provide additional support to the SPC Recruitment Team and for hourly field ops recruitment.
• Maintains professionalism at all times and provides exemplary customer service to managers supported. Presents HVAC related metrics and s to Sr. Leadership bi-weekly via conference call.
• Communicates daily with Field Staffing Recruiter to them on daily recruitment progress with units supported.
• Provides administrative recruitment support when needed.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Strong attention to detail/high level of accuracy
• Excellent organizational/prioritization skills
• Ability to multi-task and complete items by set deadlines
• Able to thrive in a high energy, fast paced environment
• Strong computer skills (MS Office)
• Knowledge of Brassring from an applicant tracking and query/reporting standpoint
• Able to work successfully in a team oriented environment
• Maintains a positive & professional attitude/demeanor
• Maintains confidentiality at all times
• Excellent customer service skills and follow up
• Prior experience working in an HR environment of a mid/large size organization
• Prior recruitment assistant experience