Fidelity Life Association (FLA), established in 1896, is an innovative life insurance company headquartered in Chicago, Illinois (far Northwest side). The company anticipates substantial growth from new marketing and business strategies. The organization has a progressive culture built on teamwork and accomplishment.
Primarily responsible for answering the New Business phone line and responding to e-mails received in the New Business e-mail In-Box. Provide support for the new business application processing activities of the company. The New Business Representative will provide back up support for data entry, quality control and issue the new application submissions, answer questions regarding new business submissions from our distributors and internal staff and perform other duties as needed. Position will report to the Business Services Executive, New Business and be a key staff member in the daily operations of the new business department.
Key Responsibilities & Duties:
• Communications with distributors and internal staff regarding new applications
• New application entry and verification
• Policy issue
• Requirements processing
• Quality review of new application processing
• New business premium applications and refunds
• s to policy records of new application communications
• Other duties as assigned
• Must have the ability to meet deadlines and perform multiple functions. .
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Aptitude for learning new concepts and procedures.
• Experience with Microsoft Office Suite.
• Detail oriented
• Data entry
• Insurance Experience
Education & Experience:
• High School Education
• Meet the physical demands of a professional office environment.
To learn more about Fidelity Life Association (FLA) please visit our website at www.fidelitylife.com.
As an FLA employee you would be eligible for the following company paid benefits short and long term disability coverage, life insurance, accidental death and dismemberment, paid time off, and a vision care plan. In addition, contributory health and dental insurance, flexible spending accounts, and a 401K plan are available.
If the above description describes you and youre interested in joining FLAs hard-working professional team, please send your resume, cover letter and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
An EOE/AA employer, FLA supports a diverse workforce.
We do not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies.